LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#AutomotiveADASAftermarket–Technavio has been monitoring the automotive ADAS aftermarket and it is poised to grow by USD 2.04 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio’s latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Automotive ADAS Aftermarket. Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Brandmotion LLC., Continental AG, Garmin Ltd., Gentex Corp., Intel Corp., Knorr-Bremse AG, Nortek Security & Control LLC, Valeo SA, VOXX International Corp., and WABCO Holdings Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The growing emphasis on automotive safety has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/automotive-adas-aftermarket-industry-analysis
Automotive ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive ADAS Aftermarket is segmented as below:
- Passive Car Assists
- FCWS And LDWS
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40268
Automotive ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our automotive ADAS aftermarket report covers the following areas:
- Automotive ADAS Aftermarket Size
- Automotive ADAS Aftermarket Trends
- Automotive ADAS Aftermarket Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing online purchase of aftermarket ADAS as one of the prime reasons driving the Automotive ADAS Aftermarket growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive ADAS aftermarket growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive ADAS aftermarket size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive ADAS aftermarket
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive ADAS aftermarket vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Passive park assists – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FCWS and LDWS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing development of aftermarket ADAS for CVs
- Development of highly accurate map content for ADAS
- Growing online purchase of aftermarket ADAS
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Brandmotion LLC
- Continental AG
- Garmin Ltd.
- Gentex Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Nortek Security & Control LLC
- Valeo SA
- VOXX International Corp.
- WABCO Holdings Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.