GENEVA, Switzerland — As the world grapples with the devastating economic and social consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, we ask: How can we build back better and greener?
During ILO Green Week 2021, you are invited to join innovators, business leaders, policy experts and environmental practitioners from around the globe to explore what a green future of work could look like, and how we can get there.
- Learn how the UN, governments, workers and employers are protecting the planet while promoting climate-neutral and climate-resilient economies.
- Engage with entrepreneurs as we celebrate Earth Day.
- Discover what skills will be key to the green jobs of the future in a session hosted by LinkedIn.
- Hear about priorities and partnerships in Africa, as leaders from across the continent launch a new Climate Action for Jobs initiative .
- Join us to celebrate success in challenging times, as we mark ILO green milestones.