MONTREAL, Canada – GUSTA is launching two new and exciting SKUs to add to their portfolio; the Original and the Mex veggie ground. These clean label, 100 percent natural ground alternatives are made from soy protein – and nothing makes going back to school easier than quick and healthy plant-based dinner options.
The Canadian start-up GUSTA has been producing high-quality vegan products bursting with flavour since 2015 – and these two new products are no exception.
The Original: this plant-based ground will be your best friend when looking to add more alternative proteins into your favorite family recipes. Crumbled in your lasagna or incorporated into veggie balls, you can enjoy it in all its forms. Let your imagination run free.
The Mex: our newest Mexican-inspired crumble will bring the heat and street-food flavours of Mexico to your table. Rounded out by spices and just the perfect amount of heat, whether in a chili or tacos, we know this will become your weeknight go-to.
Gusta is on a mission to offer delicious, high quality, and easy-to-prepare plant-based products. You can now find GUSTA veggie grounds across Canada starting September 13, 2021.
Both Veggie Grounds are:
- Clean label: these 2 new products are made from simple, 100 peecent natural and GMO-free ingredients. Good for your health and for our planet.
- Innovative: these grounds are made from soy protein. It’s worth the detour.
- Local: this range is exclusively made in Canada. Support local.
- Protein: 9g of plant-based protein per 55g? No, you’re not dreaming.
- Deliciously Gusta: made with vegetables and a special GUSTA spice blend, these veggie grounds will add a boost of flavour to any dish.
- Versatile: the options are endless – you will be able to prepare hundreds of dishes with these new products. Check out our website for recipe ideas.
Visit your local grocery store to try out the two new GUSTA products.
Based in the heart of Montreal, GUSTA produces more than 20 different plant-based products and is widely distributed across Canada. We offer a wide range of sausages, roasts, cheezes, pâtés and now veggie grounds. To meet the growing demand, Gusta recently moved into a 22,000 square foot certified organic factory in Montreal.